Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Brother; My Hero
















Upon receiving the cash from the insurance company and informing my brother who lives in Farmington AR with his family, we began planning the conversion of our 396 sqft work shop/barn into a cottage. Roland came down in his RV, parked it in our driveway, and with his tools, skill, and hardwork, made the shop liveable within the week. Wood walls, insulation, windows, doors, bathroom, plumbing, bedroom, and electric. The pictures posted show Roland working hard, and me standing around watching. Not particularly skilled in building of any kind, it was faster with me assisting him rather than doing something wrong. Out of all the people that helped us during this time of massive transition, Roland, his wife Jennifer, and his two girls gave us more than we could have hoped for - a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment