Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Freak Accident

A serious freak accident happened two days ago that I am just now recovered enough from to share with you all.

Needless to say, it was very traumatic but hopefully I will not be forever emotionally scarred. I do seem to have lost all of my strength and I am finding it difficult to get out and do things that need to be done. My family has started treating me worse than a stranger. I am mocked, giggled at, and made fun of because of my new deformity. That's something even they would not do to a stranger.


But, I am not an animal and just because...








I look like my Dad with long girly hair doesn't mean I am!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...grow it back, grow it back fast!!!! Hope you are well. Are you guys at Argenta this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if we will be at Argenta or not. We are getting ready to expand, we're just not sure where yet. We are thinking maybe, little rock locally grown which sets up at an Episcopal Church in LR. We'll be sure to let you know what we do...it grows back a lot slower than it came off.

    ReplyDelete